Join other Christians and Jews in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to celebrate the centenary of the Balfour Declaration in the nation it created!
- Celebrate the Balfour Declaration centenary with local Israelis
- Watch a dramatic re-enactment of the key Battle of Beersheva
- Join a centenary Allenby commemoration event in Jerusalem
- Visit key places and museums for Zionism and the outworking of the Balfour Declaration
- Return to UK in time for our major celebration of the Balfour Declaration centenary on 7th November
- Shorter option for those in education who need to return early
Cost £1,610 (plus flights and gratuities). Shorter option returning on 28 October, £990 + flights..
All other normal tour costs are covered in the price – half board twin-bedded hotel accommodation, luxury coach, experienced tour guide etc.
The tour is being taken by Roy Thurley, an experienced tour leader, who has taken many groups to Israel.
Balfour 100 is working alongside MIB Travel Ltd, which organises many tours to Israel and elsewhere. They are fully ATOL covered.
The Balfour 100 Centenary Israel Tour is a Christian-organised event, at which both Christians and Jews are very welcome.
To register your interest, please email Roy Thurley or download information and booking details below. Roy can also send you a supply of flyers for distribution to your network or church.
Tour flyer (1mb)
Tour brochure (inside pages) (415kb)
Booking conditions (144kb)
Manchester option (46kb)
Cavalry photo taken at the 90th anniversary re-enactment of the Battle of Beersheva in 2007